Site Engineer - Dublin City (2344)
Entered: 22 Jan 2019
Our client, a privately owned company has a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors including commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, conservation and tourism/leisure. Over 60 years of history and reputation has been built by undertaking projects that deliver the best outcomes for stakeholders; clients, design teams, contracting partners, suppliers and employees.
The company seeking for an experienced Site Engineer to work with their construction team in Dublin City.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
As a Site Engineer you will have
- A Degree in Engineering
- 3-4 years previous experience
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment is expected
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.