Site Engineer - Dublin City (2409)
Entered: 22 Jan 2019
Our client, a privately owned company has a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors including commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, conservation and tourism/leisure. Over 60 years of history and reputation has been built by undertaking projects that deliver the best outcomes for stakeholders; clients, design teams, contracting partners, suppliers and employees.
The company seeking for an experienced Site Engineer to work with their construction team in Dublin City.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Providing technical advice
As a Site Engineer you will have
- A Degree in Engineering
- 3-4 years previous experience
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Problem solving
- Management skills
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.