Entered: 26 May 2020
Site Engineer – Dublin West
Site Engineer required for a main contractor on a commercial project based in Dublin West. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for preparing the weekly programme of work in conjunction with the Site Manager and completing the daily diary of all activities.
- Be responsible for all the engineering aspects and surveying on the site.
- Supervise the setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents.
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions.
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management.
- Third level education in Engineering.
- 3 + years’ site experience in construction with a main contractor.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong setting out experience.
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams.
- Track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Salary: €50k-€60k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
Please send your CV to Lorcan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4296726 or 0879200905 for a confidential conversation.