Site Engineer (Civils)
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for two Site Engineers on behalf of our client.
Our Client is one of Ireland’s leading contractors, who are looking for experienced site engineers with Civils experience to join their team. These roles will be based in Cork City.
The successful candidate must have an engineering degree & a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a site engineer working on civils projects with a main contractor.
The projects that the successful candidates will be working on will be either a groundwork or bridgework project. Experience working on a similar project would be highly beneficial.
Site Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Overall surveying of the Construction Site.
- Attending regular management team meetings.
- Managing Sub-Contractors and Personnel on site.
- Liaise with the Design Team, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Foreman and all other on site staff.
- Oversee the quality control and safety measures on site.
- Ordering and controlling of materials.
- Engineering degree
- 5+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer working on civils projects
- Groundworks experience
- Setting out experience
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on their own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Andrew on 087 902 2067 for a confidential conversation.