Entered: 05 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer/Civils on behalf of our Client, an International Construction Company.
This is a North Dublin/Swords based role.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, and supervision of technical aspects throughout the project
- Working closely with key stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and more
- Ensuring the delivery of key project deadlines in budget and in line with all regulatory and internal health, safety, and environmental guidelines
- Recording issues, monitoring completed works and maintaining site diaries.
Site Engineer Requires:
- Completed a third level qualification in engineering.
- 1-2 years’ experience in construction engineering
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and experience working with MS Office
- Experience in reading and explaining drawings, plans and ensuring the compliance of policies.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.