Site Engineer - Civils
Entered: 25 June 2019
Our client are a successful Civil Engineering Irish Main Contractor, working on various projects across Ireland and UK have an opportunity for a Site Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in Cork.
Site Engineer Skills / Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management, 2-3 years site experience with hands on Setting Out capabilities.
As Site Engineer duties will include:
- General Construction setting out, Pipe Work, Drainage, experience
- Experience use of Total Station, Dumpy level and Laser Levels, GPS base & rover kits, etc
- Keep Good Daily Site Allocations records.
- Aid with site management including Subcontractors, Plant, etc
- Comply with QHSE practices and documentation on site.
- Assist with costs records and plant allocation.
- General site management
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE