Site Engineer - Co. Meath (1997)
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Our client is a main contractor in general contracting. They are collaborating with the country’s leading project managers, and architectural, engineering and quantity surveying practices; the company has worked on a wide range of undertakings. Many of these have culminated in projects which are acknowledged as landmark buildings today.
The company seeking for an experienced Site Engineer to work with their construction team in Co. Meath.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Providing technical advice
As a Site Engineer you will have
- A Degree in Engineering
- 3-4 years previous experience
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Problem solving
- Management skills
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.