Entered: 09 Dec 2021
Our client is an established Midlands-based general contractor who have 2 to 3 years of work secured in the region.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying sites.
- Liaising with the management teams to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are ordered and delivered.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Liaising with utilities providers.
- Completing As builds
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Updating site documentation.
- Diploma or degree qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Site Engineering experience.
- Good setting out experience
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
A very competitive salary and benefits package on offer including a fully expensed vehicle.
For more information about this position please contact Michael Boyce or David Boyd on 01 910 40400.