Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 09 June 2023
Site Engineer - Copenhagen, Denmark
- Permanent Position
- Data Centre Project
Benefits Include: Accommodation | Living allowance | Car Allowance/Company Vehicle | Healthcare | Life Assurance | Pension | Work-life Balance Leave Days
Join an organisation that undertakes ambitious and innovative projects for industry-defining clients.
If you enjoy working in a challenging environment, then this is the company for you. You will benefit from a position here due to a policy of providing and excellent work/life balance and a range of training and development initiatives that will allow you to continually advance your career.
Your Role will Involve:
- Assisting the Project Manager/Senior Engineer with day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
- Assisting the Project Manager/Senior Engineer so that quality control measures on the site are implemented and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Understanding the short-term programme ensuring that all requisite documents and information is available to enable the Project Team and Sub-contractors to complete the works in accordance with the programme.
What we are looking for:
- A third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
Call 085 255 1878 or email email@example.com
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.