Entered: 20 Feb 2024
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer for our client, a leading tier 1 main contractor with various ongoing projects.
This is a Cork based permanent position.
Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Establish the level and survey control for contracts
- Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a
- regular basis
- Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time
- Produce procurement schedules for the jobs and liaise with the procurement department to
- ensure site have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Comply with company procedures and legal obligations
- Promote and comply with environmental compliance
- Deliver the works safely and to deadline
The successful Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience setting out
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
- Fully conversant with the use of robotic total station or EDM instruments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with both clients and staff
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Experience in using AutoCAD and MS Office
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.