Entered: 05 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer for our Client.
This is a Douglas / Cork based role.
Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for all the engineering aspects and surveying on the site.
- Supervise the setting out, levelling, and surveying the site.
- Managing, monitoring, and interpreting the contract design documents.
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions.
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Third level education in Engineering.
- 4 + years’ site experience in construction
- Strong setting out experience is desired.
- Experience working with Surveying Instruments: Total Stations, etc
- Groundwork and residential experience is desired
- Proficient in MS Office and Auto CAD.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.