Site Engineer - Cork
Entered: 22 Jan 2019
Engineer – Cork REF: 2632
Our client requires an experienced Site Engineer for an industrial project based in Cork. The role will involve working directly with the site team and subcontractors to ensure that the project is built to specification. This is a permanent role and upon completion of this long-term project you will move on to other projects with the company.
- Site Engineering on the project and to provide the technical/engineering expertise to enable the construction of the project.
- Ensure the project is built to specification
- Setting-out of all elements on the site
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems
- Working with Site Management to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Third Level Qualification in engineering is essential.
- Experience in Projects with a main contractor acting as a Site Engineer within Ireland or the UK.
- Strong setting out experience
- Motivated with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Salary: €55k-€65k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package