Senior Site Engineer - South Cork
Entered: 17 Aug 2019
O’Neill & Brennan, Ireland’s leading construction recruitment agency are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a construction company working nationwide on projects covering a wide range of sectors. They are currently seeking a Senior Site Engineer for projects in Cork.
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Site Engineer Include:
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and leveling the site
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Undertaking surveys
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff
- Providing technical advice where needed
- Degree qualifications in Engineering or similar discipline.
- 3-5 years experience of this role or role of a similar nature is required
- Residential project experience is a strong advantage
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary range circa €55,000+ DOE,
- Healthcare Insurance,
- Travel Allowance,
- Other Benefits included.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.