Entered: 20 Sept 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are seeking a Site Engineer on behalf of our client.
Our client, a residential construction contractor is a currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to join their team on their residential project based in Cork.
Site Engineer’s Responsibilities:
- Manage all engineering works on the project
- Site setting out & site supervision
- Ordering and rescheduling deliveries of materials
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety & environmental aspects of all works to the highest of standards
- Reporting to the line manager and senior management, providing progress information and identifying any issues of concern in a timely manner
- Working closely with site personnel & subcontractors, documenting & managing working hours
- Delivering projects within timelines, budget & Compliant with agreed scope and quality
The successful Site Engineer will require:
- Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in a site engineering role
- Irish Water Experience is desired
- Experience working on residential projects
- Must have experience using Total Station, GPS Units & AutoCAD
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.