Entered: 07 May 2021
O’Neill and Brennan are currently recruiting for Site Engineers on behalf of one of Irelands Leading Construction Contractors. They are seeking two experienced Site Engineers to join their teams on two different projects based in Cork.
Experienced Site Engineer to join their team on a residential project based in Cork.
Experienced Site Engineer for a civils based project in Cork.
Site Engineer’s Responsibilities:
- Working side by side with the Site Manager.
- Setting Out, Levelling and Surveying the site.
- Ensuring that all materials used on site, and work carried out are according with the specifications
- Liaising with Site Management, Subcontractors, Consultants, Supervisors, Quantity Surveyors and all of the onsite workforce involved in the project
- Ensuring Machines, Equipment, Tools and Procedures comply with current Safety regulations
- Inspection of Facilities and all other Operational Areas.
- 3 years + setting out experience
- Previous experience working for a Main Contractor is a distinct advantage.
- Qualifications in construction, engineering, building, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Construction, Engineering, Construction, and Design
- Irish Safe Pass.
- Availability for an immediate start.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Meticulous in their attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, including Total Station and GPS.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 0879022067.