Entered: 09 Dec 2021
O Neill and Brennan are looking for an experienced Site Engineer on behalf of a client that have more than 70 years of experience in the UK and Ireland's Construction Industries. The job will be based in Cork City.
They are looking for the Successful Candidate to have experience in High Rise Residential projects or similar and will be looking for the Site Engineer to be career driven, focused and looking for a challenge.
- Liaising with Contractors, Subcontractors, Foremen, Quantity Surveyors and the general site workforce
- Health and Safety regulation compliance as well as making sure all equipment is safety regulated.
- Checking plans and drawings to make sure they accurately calculated.
- The ability to interpret drawings and specifications.
- Relevant Third Level Qualifications
- 5 + years Site Engineer experience
- Experience working on High Rise Residential Construction projects or similar.
- Someone who is motivated and ambitious
- Great understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in this Site Engineer position in Cork City and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information contact Andrew in our Cork office on 0872608337.