Entered: 16 May 2022
Site Engineer - Munster
O’Neill and Brennan, are looking for Site Engineers of all levels and skillsets on behalf of our clients, some of Irelands most well-known Construction Companies, for great opportunities right across Munster.
The Site Engineer's responsibilities may include but not be limited to managing different parts of construction projects, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for different stakeholders. The successful Site Engineer, should demonstrate strong analytical and logical thinking skills, display a superb work ethic and thrive under pressure.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Undertaking Surveys.
- Setting out of sites.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant qualifications in engineering, construction, or similar.
- Experience in similar roles.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, Construction, and Design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
If you’re interested in having a confidential chat about Site Engineer roles in Munster or indeed any other positions please call Andrew in our Cork Office on 0872608337 or email your CV to email@example.com.