Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Site Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading construction company who specialise in fit out & refurbishments projects.
The Site Engineer will join the team on a residential project based in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have an engineering degree & minimum of 4 years’ experience as a site engineer on residential / housing projects.
Site Engineer’s Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Quality control & record keeping
- Supervise junior engineers
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a site engineer
- Residential / housing experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.