Entered: 04 June 2020
Our client is recruiting a Site Engineer to join their team on a civils’ project based in Dublin.
Site Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site, Setting out on a large scale building development.
- Coordinate and provide information to assist with the construction of works.
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
Site Engineer requirements:
- Engineering Degree Qualification preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working on Civil Projects is desired
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
Excellent Salary on offer
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV or call Clodagh Kerrigan on 01-4296792 for a confidential conversation.