Entered: 23 Oct 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer with setting out experience on behalf of our client. Our client, is a building contractor who have various ongoing projects across Ireland. The successful Site Engineer will join their team on a commercial project based in Galway.
Site Engineer’s Duties are:
- Manage all engineering works on the project
- Site setting out & site supervision
- Ordering and rescheduling deliveries of materials
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety & environmental aspects of all works to the highest of standards
- Reporting to the line manager and senior management, providing progress information and identifying any issues of concern in a timely manner
- Working closely with site personnel & subcontractors, documenting & managing working hours
- Delivering projects within timelines, budget & Compliant with agreed scope and quality
The Site Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree in Engineering or Land surveying.
- 3+ Years’ Experience as a site engineer, with Setting out experience
- Experienced in the use of instruments (total station, GPS and laser level) for the purposes of setting out and gathering information.
- Experience working on commercial projects
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in this role & have setting out experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.