Entered: 19 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of our Client, a very well-known and respected, and with various ongoing projects across Ireland.
This is a County Limerick based residential project. The successful candidate must have a 3+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer working on commercial / residential projects.
Site Engineer Duties Include:
- Setting Out/Dimensional Control - groundworks & structural - including use of GPS, total station & automatic levels
- Engagement with the project team, design team and subcontractor supervision
- Procurement, monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics
- Implementing QA procedures drainage testing, concrete pre/post pour checks & compiling subcontractor snag lists
- Record keeping and reporting inc. compiling information for O&M manuals, as-built drawings
- Coordinating site drawings
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer
Site Engineer requirements:
- Self-reliant, delivery orientated individual
- 3+ years healthcare and/or residential project experience
- Engineering qualification
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential
- Working knowledge of AutoCad, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft Excel
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.