Site Engineer (developer)
Entered: 20 Mar 2019
East Kildare and Dublin north county
€Neg & package
ICDS Recruitment have an immediate vacancy for a Site Engineer with a minimum of 3yrs experience for a well established (35yrs) and very well respected developer who are starting a large residential development in the east Kildare area and north county Dublin.
You should have experience with setting out on large housing estates, and experience in the supervision of subcontractors would be required. Experience on RC frame projects, office or apartment construction would also be of benefit.
Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and leveling the site.
- Responsible for checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct.
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
- Adhering to H&S protocol
- Supervising some subcontractors
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in setting out on medium/large scale building projects
- Experience in liaising with design teams would be an advantage
- Flexible working attitude
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
- Team player
- Supervision of subcontractors
This position offers real scope for career progression with one of Ireland's largest developers, and therefore will suit an ambitious candidate.