Site Engineer - Derry (2160)
Entered: 19 Dec 2018
Our client is the leading construction solutions provider in their industry and is highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. They insure a high level of quality in all of their work and due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience that their team holds. The company seeking an experienced Civil Site Engineer to work with their construction team in Derry.
- Excellent at setting out with EDM, Level etc.
- Review and maintain drawings/Design Information.
- Co-ordination of Subcontractors.
- Drive subcontractors on site.
- Quality control and compliance.
- Raise and manage RFI process
- Raise and manage technical submittal process
- Review Specs in line with drawings and ensure install is in line with same.
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.