Entered: 16 July 2019
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Providing technical advice
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme and to ensure handover of project / any phased handover, on time.
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors.
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Contracts Manager, Site Manager and Services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time.
- Assist in the production and revision of the contract and sub-programmes with the CM and SM
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project.
- Performing the duties required by the QEHS Management System.
- Assist the CM, Eng, Servs. Co-ord, QS, HO and Design Team, to ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services G i.e. site diary, plant and labour allocation sheets, RFI:s, CVI:s, Contractors Reports etc
- A Degree in Engineering
- 3-4 years previous experience
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Problem solving