Entered: 23 Oct 2020
What you have to do
* Assume day-to-day management of the site technical + engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
* Ensure quality control measures on the site are implemented and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
* Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors in the planning + construction of the project.
* Support the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure that works are completed as per programme, on budget to a high standard.
* Identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the site and design team in a timely manner.
* Maintain an excellent relationship with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
What you need to have
* Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
* Knowledge of construction techniques - competent in all aspects of set out, survey + level, temporary works co-ordination.
* Strong numeracy and report writing skills
* Ability to formulate plans and execute in line with budget and timeline
* Ability to make informed decisions + know when to escalate
* Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.