Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of our client, a main contractor.
The successful candidate must have an Engineering degree & 4 years’ experience in a site engineering role ideally working on commercial projects. The Site Engineer will join their team on a Commercial project based in Dublin.
Site Engineer’s Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawing
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standard
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standard
- Quality control & record keeping
- Supervise junior engineers
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a site engineer
- Commercial build experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.