Entered: 19 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of our Client, a construction, fit out and building services contractor.
This is a Dublin based job.
As a Site Engineer the role will include:
- Checking drawings, specifications & plans
- Supervision of setting out information and ensuring information is readily available to other engineers & team members in ample/sufficient time
- Support the Project Managers with the day to day running of the project
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination
- Supervise direct staff and sub-contractors
- Handle technical queries when necessary
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Review documentation & submittals for accuracy & resolve discrepancies
- Co-ordination of health and safety matters on site.
- Site record Keeping and General Administration Duties
- Coordinate design development as required and manage submittal process.
- Monitor programme & schedule works accordingly
As a Site Engineer you will have:
- Third level degree qualified in Engineering / Related Discipline
- Minimum 5 year site engineering experience - setting out and surveying
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Main Contractor
- Confident in supervising site works and knowledge of H&S regulations and best practice
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills
- Clear Communicator
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Should have the ability to work well in a team based environment
- Should be honest, flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.