Entered: 29 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of our client, an International Construction Company.
The Site Engineer will join the team on a project based in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate must have an engineering degree & minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer.
Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Establish the level and survey control for contracts
- Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time
- Produce procurement schedules for the jobs and liaise with the procurement department to ensure site have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Comply with company procedures and legal obligations
- Promote and comply with environmental compliance
- Deliver the works safely and to deadline
The successful Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ setting out, RC frame experience
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
- Fully conversant with the use of robotic total station or EDM instruments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with both clients and staff
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Experience in using AutoCAD and MS Office
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.