Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 09 June 2023
Site Engineer - Dublin 2
- €110m Commercial Project
- 2+ years' left on current project
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to €60,000
- Car/Car Allowance
- Company Phone & Laptop
You will be an important part of a highly skilled team within an award-winning company and have the chance to continually progress your career.
This is a building and civil engineering company with an outstanding track record of high-quality project delivery. With over 95 years' of industry experience, they have been responsible for many landmark projects in Ireland and can offer you an engaging and fulfilling working environment. Having built a strong list of high-profile clients and a diverse project portfolio, a position in this company will provide you with outstanding and wide-ranging experience. This company has secured a substantial amount of upcoming projects in the Dublin.
Your Role will Involve:
- Setting-out from drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Liaising with client's representatives and Design Team members.
- Reading and interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification.
- Minimum 3 years' experience on construction sites.
- Full driving licence.
Take your career to the next level:
Apply confidentially by attaching your CV.
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.