Site Engineer - Dublin (2374)
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. The company currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer to work on a project based in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Site Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on medium/large scale building projects
- Flexible working attitude
Please send your cv to Clodagh at ireprotech@oandb,ie or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.