Entered: 22 Feb 2020
Site Engineer | Dublin City | Neg
Here at ICDS we are currently working with one of Irelands leading contractors whom
are looking for a Site Engineer to join them on site in Dublin City centre.
- Third Level Degree
- Managing parts of construction projects.
- Overseeing building work.
- Undertaking surveys.
- Setting out site/organizing facilities.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially the project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org