Entered: 25 June 2019
Our client is a well-respected Main Contractor operating throughout Europe with their Head Office in Dublin. They now seek a Site Engineer on a permanent, full time basis for ongoing projects in Sweden.
Responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects, the Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
Candidates should have appropriate engineering qualifications and a minimum of two to three years work experience gained with a building contractor. Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected, while self starters and problem solvers with the ability to work well in teams can expect to enjoy career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE