Site Engineer - Galway
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Site Engineer – Galway REF: 2646
Our Client requires an experienced site engineer for an industrial project based in Galway. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for preparing the weekly reports of work in conjunction with the Site Manager and completing daily diary of all activities. They will be responsible for the accurate interpretation of drawings and all required setting out on the project.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Ensure the project is built to specification
- Setting-out of all elements on the site
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems
- Working with Site Management to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Third Level Qualification in engineering is essential.
- 3-4 years’ experience in projects with a main contractor acting as a Site Engineer within Ireland or the UK.
- Strong setting out experience
- Motivated with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Salary: €50k-€60k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package