Entered: 23 Jan 2021
€Neg + Package
Site Engineer required for one of Ireland’s largest main contractors’ who are working on projects up to €300m.
Landmark new building projects in the commercial, hotel, data centre, and residential sectors.
- Setting out for foundationds,frame, slabs, drainage, using LEICA, Trimble, or similar
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy
- The work will include taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, RC frame, cladding
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
Education / Experience:
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or cal 016321200.