Entered: 06 Dec 2021
The responsibilities involve reporting to the Senior Engineer and the Site Manager and assisting with:
- Setting out and ensure technical designs and drawings are followed correctly.
- Ordering of materials for site activities using computerised purchasing system.
- Monitors the use of plant on site both own plant and hire plant and charges appropriately
- Ensure Health & Safety Standards are maintained.
- Assist the management of document control and maintain daily log of all activities
- Assist the management of Quality Control
- Responsible for maintaining the material and plant records on site with data entry into the Coins Accounting software.
- Checking works delegated (planned, preparation and execution) to the required standard and specification
Degree Qualified Engineer in a Construction or Engineering discipline is essential
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Be self-motivated and self-improver
3+ years post graduate experience.