Entered: 09 Dec 2021
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to work on a new build hotel project starting in Limerick in January 2022.
Our client is an established general building contractor with a long history of successfully completing new build, refurbishment, conservation and fit-out projects for private and public clients throughout Ireland.
This is a permanent position
- Setting out accurately on site.
- Working closely with the Site Management team.
- Completing As-built records.
- Material take-offs/orders.
- Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors.
- Quality Control.
- Updating the site diary and relevant project paperwork.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a Site Engineer with building contractors.
- Experienced working on projects from the groundworks stage through to handover.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
For more information about this role please contact Michael Boyce or David Boyd or apply in confidence.