Site Engineer – Limerick
Entered: 19 May 2022
- Setting-out from engineers' drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Planning works efficiently with project milestones in mind.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Liaise team members and clients.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of health and safety.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role within construction.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Full driving license.