Entered: 28 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer for our Client, a leading tier 1 main contractor with various ongoing projects.
This is a Limerick based role with an immediate start. Excellent hourly rate.
Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for all the engineering aspects and surveying on the site.
- Supervise the setting out, levelling, and surveying the site.
- Managing, monitoring, and interpreting the contract design documents.
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions.
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Third level education in Engineering.
- 4 + years’ site experience in construction
- Strong setting out experience is desired
- Experience working with Surveying Instruments: Total Station, etc.
- Experience in residential/commercial projects.
- Proficient in MS Office and Auto CAD.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.