Entered: 28 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of our Client.
This is a Longford based project and the successful Site Engineer must have setting out experience with preferably a main contractor.
Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
• Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as built drawings.
• Quality control & record keeping
• Maintaining the site records
• Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
• Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
The successful Site Engineer requires:
• Relevant engineering qualification is required.
• Minimum 3+ years’ civil/building project experience.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office & other computer programmes
• Good team player
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.