Entered: 06 July 2022
Drogheda, Co. Louth
€60-70K + transport + Bonus
Site Engineer required for leading property developer who has steadily built their reputation as one of the industry leaders over more than 40 years.
Currently working in a large housing project that will run for circa. 3-years.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- 5+ years' experience as a Site Engineer on construction projects
- Strong setting out experience- e.g. AutoCad, Total Station, GPS etc.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation
To register your interest, please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 01632120