Site Engineer - Maynooth
Entered: 04 June 2020
Site Engineer with setting out and site management skills for new build Education facilities...
Salary + Package
Reporting to the Site / Project Manager you will be responsible for setting out for the construction on new industrial units, commercial buildings including hotels, office blocks with full control for line, level plumb utilising EDM / Total Station or similar. You will also be liaising with the design team and other client representatives.
You will have relevant qualification with 2+ years experience in a similar role.
Main elements of the project include:
- Setting out and site management of groundworks and steel / concrete frame to finishes.
- Holding down bolts, structural steel, foundation pads, drainage and cladding.
- QA and management of site diary.
- Attending site meetings with the construction and design teams.
- Assisting the QS with quantity's and project progress.
- Reporting progress on site to senior management.
In return for the right candidate the client are willing to offer long term stable employment, a clear cut progression path and a competitive package
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE