Site Engineer - Midlands
Entered: 17 Feb 2019
Our client is a leading Irish main contractor with an ever increasing project pipeline.
They require a senior site engineer to be site based on a project in Offaly.
- Maintaining the drawing register, stamp drawings “received” and filing superseded drawings.
- Ensuring that the drawing rack is up-to-date with the latest drawing.
- Ensuring all contractors on site is working to the latest set of construction drawings / details.
- Check, understand and interpret specifications and drawings. Inform site management of potential issues that could affect sequencing of works, and timely procurement of isolate elements.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Raise RFI’s if information is not clear on drawing. And chase for response.
- Maintain RFI register, and update for every progress meeting / Design Team Meeting.
- Monitor quality of workmanship & materials,
- Prepare and review pre –pour sheets for all elements of work.
- Keep a daily diary of all relevant events.
- Maintain as built drawings, liaising with site management to meet project deadlines.
- Ordering materials for external works, labour only contractors – ensuring there is sufficient orders place in adequate time to avoid delays on site.
- Where possible maximizing plant and materials between both external & internal works. I.e. crane, concrete etc.
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair on 0872790484/01 4586006 for more information.
KCM recruit solely in the construction industry both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for professionals who left to work overseas during the downturn and now want to return home.