Entered: 25 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer for our Client, a well-established construction company.
This is a Mullingar based role and requires a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working as Site Engineer in construction industry.
Site Engineer Duties are:
- Supporting Site Manager/PM in day to day site functions
- Strong understanding of quality, safety and environmental standards in executing and development of a project
- Coordination of sub-contractors
- Monitor and control of health and safety standards on site
- Carry out site inductions as required
- Liaise with the design team on construction issues
- Raise RFIs with the design team
- Issue requisitions for materials
- Maintain the site diary / daily log activities
- Monitor and control quality / work standards on site
- Manage concrete quality, taking cubes / slump tests on site & recording results
- Maintain goods received register
The Site Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree qualified Engineer
- 4+ years’ experience (preferably with a main contractor)
- Strong Setting Out/Levels experience
- Reinforced concrete works experience
- Building experience - Commercial/Industrial/Educational
- Knowledge of BIM an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.