Entered: 05 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of our Client.
This is a Newport, Co. Tipperary based project with immediate start.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Overall surveying of the Construction Site.
- Attending regular management team meetings.
- Managing Sub-Contractors and Personnel on site.
- Liaise with the Design Team, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Foreman and all other on-site staff.
- Oversee the quality control and safety measures on site.
- Ordering and controlling of materials.
Site Engineer Requires:
- Relevant qualification in Construction based Engineering.
- 3 -5 + years’ experience as a Civil Site Engineer.
- Setting out experience.
- Previous experience in Civils Works.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on their own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.