Entered: 06 July 2022
Site Engineer - Donabate
- Competitive salary.
- Performance related bonus.
- Annual salary review.
- Pension scheme.
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse/partner & children.
- Continuous professional development programmes.
- Paid maternity & paternity leave.
- Free annual leave days.
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work.
Join one of Irelands leading developers that specialises on delivering prestigious residential projects as a Site Engineer in Donabate, North Dublin.You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager/Site Manager.
They offer long term career opportunities, and you will benefit from a company that supports a positive work/life balance and career advancement. This company have over 16 ongoing projects in the Leinster region.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor's work.
- Coordinate site drawings.
- Setting out for subcontractors i.e., giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame foundations, floor slabs, blocklaying, services and civil works.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors.
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors.
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs - on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail.
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Engineering related qualification
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team and independently.
Able to co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
Take the next step today:
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.