Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Site Engineer - North Dublin
- Residential/Schools projects
- Industry leading salary
- Company Vehicle
- Health insurance
- 23 days annual leave increasing annually after two years' service
- 5% pension contribution
Join an award-winning Main Contractor and have a key role in the delivery of a prestigious project. You will be a part of a company that is renowned for construction excellence. They are well-established and have secured an extensive pipeline of projects to come from a portfolio of high-profile clients.
They reward the impact of their people by providing a variety of ongoing development and promotion opportunities. This ensures an environment where you are recognised and valued for your contributions. Their team is growing due to the company's sustained success and you will be an important part of this going forward.
SPECIFIC ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree or any relevant degree related with the outlined experience requirements.
- 3 years' experience working on site based projects
- Residential projects would be advantageous.
Take your career to the next level with a leading main contractor:
Apply confidentially with your CV. For further information, please email email@example.com or call on 087 621 0726