Entered: 28 Sept 2023
- Site Engineer / Foreman for North Tipperary Civils Project
Building & Civil Engineering Contractor based in Mid-West are recruiting a Civil Engineer / Foreman with an immediate start, working on a variety of interesting Civil and Building in the North Tipperary area.
- Setting out/Marking out of concrete foundations, plinths & Bases incl. steel reinforcement.
- Maintain daily site records of plant, labour and production.
- Physical presence required at work fronts.
- Support the Project Manager/Senior Engineer in completing the list of outstanding issues.
- Ensure RAMS & ITPs are completed in conjunction with progression of works.
- Regular liaison with Project Manager/Senior Engineer to ensure that subcontractor works are delivered on time.
- Keep all Health & Safety records up to date and ensure that all safety standards are followed.
- Monitor sub-contractors safety standards and ensure that they comply with standards.
- Third level qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction, plus significant and relevant experience.
- 5 to 10 years' experience in Building & Construction projects of a Civil Engineering nature.
- Project planning experience is essential.
- GPS & Total Station
- North Tipperary
- Competitive Salary D.E.O.
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Contribution’s