Entered: 07 May 2021
The Site Engineer will be responsible for setting-out on a number of smaller projects in Laois and Offaly.
This position might suit a Junior or Intermediate Engineer who is looking for a position in the Midlands with a company that can offer secure employment and opportunities to advance to management.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Liaising with the management team to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site.
- Assist in the induction of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Engineering or Construction Management degree.
- 1 + years setting-out experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Full Driving License.