Site Engineer - Offaly (2458)
Entered: 22 Jan 2019
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
The company currently looking to recruit a Setting out Engineer to work with their team in Co. Offaly.
Primary Responsibilities as a Setting out Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Setting out Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on medium/large scale building projects
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your CV to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.