Site Engineer - Residential
Entered: 27 Nov 2020
Our client is a small - medium sized construction company primarily involved in the construction of housing developments throughout the country. They are an ambitious/professional company with an opportunity to expand and grow within their industry. They want to employ a highly motivated site engineer to join their journey and form part of a high-performance management team.
Overall Role Objective
The Site Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- undertaking surveys
- setting out sites
- checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- supervising contracted staff
- ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales
- liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and the pricing of materials
- overseeing building work
- ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €50,000.00-€65,000.00 Depedant on experience
- site : 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE